I love pizza. Its my favourite food. I do worry about all the added rubbish in the store bought ones so I thought I would make my own. I have tried this previously but some of the recipes take forever. Thats never been helpful when hungry. However I found this recipe and it doesn’t take long at all and more natural than a store bought pizza. Easy Peasy . So easy my three year old helped.
The recipe :
I found this recipe to make two medium pizzas ( for our household anyway )
- 1 packet of Dry active yeast
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 Cup warm water
- 2 1/2 Cups bread flour
- 2 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C)
- in a bowl put in yeast , sugar and the warm water (the yeast will dissolve) leave it 10 mins until creamy
- Stir in the flour, salt and oil. Beat until smooth and let it rest for 5 mins (plenty time to get the toppings sorted )
- Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface and shape your pizza . Put the pizza on grease proof paper and on a oven tray.
- Top with your desired toppings
- Cook for 15 – 20 mins then leave 5 mins to cool
- Enjoy ….best with a movie 😉
Hope you enjoy , this is the best recipe I found and we will definitely be using it again .
Love from us xxx