We are heading to DisneyLand in Paris. Woohoo. I cannot wait. April is just three and although not sure of all that it is about she knows she gets to meet all the princesses and give them a cuddle.
I like lists and I like a bit of control. I like to think I have everything I need when I go or at least feel I have thought of most things. Think all mums are the same so I thought I would give a quick look at my list of things to take. This is tailored to our Disney holiday but it still gives some ideas of things you might forget on your list
My Disney visit toddler list
- Pull ups/bed pants – April is out of nappies but thought she may be extra tired and didn’t need any issues with an accident so this was easy
- Wet wipes – For a million reasons lol
- Favourite teddy – Something to remind them of home and security , especially if first trip away .
- Musical light – April uses a musical toy at bedtime so we took that with her so her routine, even if later , was similar
- Dress up clothes – believe me cheaper than Disney
- Sweets / chocolate – Disney is expensive and food can be different so take things you know your kids like and will eat for snacks . Definitely helped
- Empty juice container – easy to pour juice and water into and no spills
- Zippy bags – helps put sweets into or unfinished food for later. You know toddlers
- Nappy cream – I find April can get rashes quick so this is something to have handy
- Calpol/Medicine – obvious reasons. don’t want to be stuck with out
- Thermometer – I like to know what I am dealing with if ill
- Clothes – I am sure you know what clothes to pack lol
- Separate tights and socks (cold and hot) – I took both tights and socks. That way could easily make an outfit for sunshine or wet weather
- 2 full days of extra clothes – I took two full day’s worth of clothes extra. that way felt covered for accidents or very different weather or even a fussy toddler
- Blanket- Cosy cover if really cold or asleep in pushchair
- Pushchair- there is too much walking for them. Must have a pushchair. You can hire them but definitely think about this
- Backpack with colouring pens and toys for plane
- Sun cream – hopefully sunny days
- Surprise toys for when bored – I kept small cheap toys for when April got bored and pulled them out . Got us some time and worth doing. Queues can be long so distraction works great
- Shoes – at least two pairs so they are different on feet and not rub with all the walking
- Change of clothes for mummy bag – another good idea in case accidents or maybe get cold.
- Hoodie and light rain jacket – I felt this was enough to either double up or make lighter. Plus if really cold you have a blanket too
- Facecloth – never seem to get a facecloth at hotels and worth taking for those cute messy faces.
- Plasters for bobos
- Hair bobbles and clips
- A new toothbrush and toothpaste
I think that’s it. Oh wait ……. Have Fun Fun Fun